Saturday, May 22, 2010

.Pudding Pie.


I made a banana pudding pie and it was sooooo yummy! and super duper easy, kids could do it almost completely on their own!


First the graham cracker crust
1 1/2 cups graham crackers -crushed
1/3 cup white sugar
6 tablespoons butter -melted
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Mix and press into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes.
Let cool.

When the crust is cool follow the directions on the pudding box. Mine had me put less milk for a pie than for regular pudding. Line the crust with thin cut bananas! Yummo.

Then I used my carrot peeler to put some chocolate on top. The crust was really good, I used honey graham crackers though so it was extra sweet, next time I would put less sugar in it. The bananas were the best part, they added so much yummy flavor.

2 comments:

Oberg Family said...

That looks so yummy. You should ship me a piece.

Peterson Family said...

That looks really good kate. Will you email me your address, i have a baby announcement to mail to you. mapshap@msn.com love ya sha