Saturday, August 23, 2008

.Sorry Keriann!.

Finally a new post.
I started a new job on monday! Thats always exciting and scary! Im working for a company called Springbrook Homes. part of the time im a receptionist and the other part i do financial data entry. i almost cried my first day because i was so overwhelmed. I got more comfortable by the end of the week, but i still have a lot to learn! my favorite part is that i get to work with my bff crystal a few days a week! that makes it majorly enjoyable. Plus i get paid more than my last job!! kaching!

4 comments:

Keriann said...

yea a new job, and a new post! glad you are getting paid more. Did you get your new computer yet? Keriann

Cindy said...

Way to move up the corporate ladder of prosperity! Don't spend it all in one store! hehe

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Katie glad to hear you got a new job. Money always helps especially when your a girl. Corie Lyce and I have msn messenger video. I Think, my mind sometimes slips. See ya next week.Aunt Robyn