Monday, March 15, 2010

.Mary Poppins.

Lisa, Carly, Mom


A couple weeks ago some of us girlies went to Mary Poppins, Broadway's perfectly magical musical! It was at thegammage theatre. Going to plays at gammage is one of my favorite things!! the part I loved most in this play was the chim-chiminey-chim-ciminey-chim-chim-cheree/step in time scene because the songs and dancing are great AND Bert walked up one wall across the ceiling and down the other wall of the stage. it was fantastic! I had fun, thanks mom, sisters, grandma and carly!



2 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

That's sounds like that would be tons of fun. My family has always gone to the melodramas in West Yellowstone at the Play Mill and I can always remember them being super fun.

Robyn said...

Now your talking girl....My favorite thing to do, your mom and I had a ball when I came for my birthday..Memories!!!!